Living with unsightly bunions is no fun
Is your big toe noticeably angled towards your second toe? Do you experience pain in the joint of your big toe, which gets worse while wearing tight-fitting shoes? Is the skin between your big and second toes callused or inflamed from constant rubbing?
Yes? Then you probably have a bunion (Hallux Valgus). Don't ignore this condition or you could develop problems with walking and other painful foot-related conditions such as bursitis, hammertoe, and metatarsalgia.
Take the first step in fixing the problem by fitting your foot with this specially designed orthopedic bunion corrector. It straps around your big toe, separating it from your other toes and keeping it straight in relation to your foot.
Strap it on before you go to bed and let it do its work overnight while you sleep.
Please allow up to 25 days for delivery.
- Order comes as a pair: one for left and right feet
- Size: 13–18cm (fits most toes, US shoe sizes 4-12)
- Helps prevent worsening of bunions and re-occurrence after surgery
- Eases pain on tired and overworked feet
- Self-adhesive matte design for easy re-adjustment
- Medical grade PE material is kind to feet and protects against blisters and rubbing